Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $299.95You pay: $215.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Heller Model KitsStock Number: HEL 80897Scale: 1/100View all products of type "HMS Victory"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Important note: This kit contains fully illustrated instructions in French ONLY.
There are several extensive rigging references on the internet
This model represents the 5th ship to be known as HMS Victory and was launched in May 1765. The ship participated in several important battles with different commanders, but it was as the flagship of Admiral Horatio Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar the Victory won the most fame. Although fatally wounded
Nelson and the British fleet defeated the combined fleet of Spain and France. Today, the Victory is flagship of the Royal Navy's Portsmouth command and is preserved in authentic condition in Portsmouth, England.
- Plastic kit for static display
- 2107 parts in Brown, Tan, Black & White plastic plus vacuum-formed sails.
- Detailed hull replicates the carvings along the sides, bow, and stern of the original and also includes the gunports for the cannon.
- Full mast detail with cross spars and crow's nests
- Deck detail includes hatches, bulkheads, and lifeboats.
- The kit includes a special "rigging machine" for making the ratlines for the masts.
- 2 spools of different thickness thread to make the ratlines and other rigging.