USS Juneau Cl-52
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model: (31)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $51.95You pay: $34.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Dragon ModelsStock Number: DML 7066Scale: 1/700View all products of type "Atlanta Class"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Deck railings rendered by photo-etched parts
- Radar details enhanced with photo-etched parts
- Waterline and full-hull versions included in the box
- 120mm canons in great detail
- 40mm Bofors quad mount cannons with fine detail
- 20mm single mount guns with fine detail
- Cartograf decals with accurate markings
The USS Juneau, an Atlanta-class light cruiser commissioned on 14 February 1942, had a short life. However, this vessel now lives on in the form of a 1/700 scale model from Dragon. The model has benefited from a host of upgrades to make assembly even easier for modelers. The choice of a waterline or full-hull version is also offered. The model is more accurate than ever too, with the inclusion of such items as photo-etched components for deck railings and the radar mast. The ship's armaments are all highly detailed, from 20mm cannons, 40mm Bofors cannons through to the 120mm main guns.