Static King makes it easy to model large grassy areas and ensures Static Grass is applied vertically. The Static King has an ergonomic design and can be placed upside down for easy filling. It comes with different Sieve sizes for creating a varied effect using 2-12 mm lengths of Static Grass. A divider allows the use of multiple colors and sizes at the same time for modeling realistic fields and other tall grasses.
- The clear hopper ensures you always know how much Static Grass you have left.
- Built-in bleed-off function allows it to discharge safely on its own.
- Power is supplied via a Power Supply or 9v battery (both sold separately).
- Indicator light makes it easy to know if the Static King is turned on.
CAUTIONS / WARNING:
- Static King (Static Grass Applicator) (8" H x 3.43" D)
- 1 Small Sieve (0.5" x 3.5")
- 1 Large Sieve (0.5" x 3.5")
- 1 Divided Sieve (0.5" x 3.5")
- 1 Hopper Divider (0.5" x 3.5")
- 1 Ground Wire 42" L with Alligator Clip (attached)
- 1 Thatch Comb
- 1 Anchor
- 1 Screw
- 1 Screwdriver
Risk of static shock. Read all instructions, warnings and cautions before use. The device is not a toy. Do not leave device unattended with children present.
- Keep away from all flammable liquids or gasses when in operation.
- Never place any part of your body inside the Hopper and never use any objects other than Static Grass, Plant Hues and the Hopper Divider, inside the Hopper when the device is turned ON.
- The device could produce a static shock when in use; take precautions if you use a pacemaker or similar medical device.
- Use only the Field System Power Supplies (FS641, DQS181-120150-U / FS14410, DQS181-120150-V / FS14411, DQS181-120150-B / FS14412, DQS181-120150-S) or a 9 volt battery (FS642) to power the device.
- Never operate the device without one of the Sieves attached.
- Turn the device off when not in use.
- Avoid touching the ground wire clip while the Static King is ON, to avoid the risk of a minor static shock.
Turn off the Static King before cleaning the device. Brush Static Grass out of the Hopper with a very soft bristle brush. Do not bend or mar the metal crown-like plate inside the Hopper at any time.
Tampering with or opening the unit may lead to personal injury.
Keep liquids and moisture away from the unit at all times. Store in a clean, dry area protected from humidity or any moisture. Remove the battery if the unit will not be used for an extended period of time.
Model making product. Not a toy! Not suitable for children under 14 years! The device is not to be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction. Comply with all operating instructions. Failure to follow instructions could result in damage to the product or personal injury.