US Modern Elite Infantry w/ Accessories
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (62)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The 1991 Gulf War was the first international dispute following the Cold War. In January 1991, following the August 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, and the build up of multi-national military forces, "Desert Storm" began with the bombing of Iraq. In February, Iraqi military forces fled Kuwait under the "Desert Sword" battle plan, and on March 3, under a provisional cease fire agreement, the war was officially over. The Gulf War had attracted much attention due to the use of high tech weaponry such as the stealth bomber and Patriot missiles, but it was the ground troops that had ensured victory for the multi-national force.
About the Model
- There are four American infantry figures in the set.
- The soldiers are wearing PASGT body armor and M88 helmets.
- The soldiers are in a variety of cautious poses, armed with M60 and M16A machine guns.
- The highly detailed figures are produced by ICM, Ukraine.
- M60E3 machine gun and a M249 light machine gun
- Stinger anti-air missile
- Ammunition and shell cases
- Field operations and food provisions carton sheet.
- Furthermore, two camouflaged tank driver figures (one full figure, one torso) are included.
- You can use this set as a small diorama, or add it with the Abrams tank and other figures to create a larger diorama.