Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $17.00You pay less than: $17.00Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 32526Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Infantry"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Our 4th MM Series infantry set introduces British soldiers to the 1/48 scale world. A wide variety of poses and figures, including riflemen, tankers and even a farmer is designed to suit all manner of modeling situations.
About the British Infantry
British infantry squads were made up of 10 men organized around the Bren light machinegun, and consisted of a machinegun group, formed by the second-in-command, machine gunner and loader, and a rifle group made up of 6 riflemen. The squad leader commanded both groups. The infantry uniform was marked by the distinctively shaped Mark II helmet, while the so-called Battledress of short wool jacket, leggings and boots was worn by all branches of the army. A denim version of the same battledress was worn in summer months, while leather jerkins were used in winter. Tank crews initially wore the same khaki battledress with the addition of a black beret, but in the later stage of the war this was largely supplanted by coveralls.
About the Model
- Set of 16 high quality, detailed 1/48 figures in various lifelike poses
- Uniforms and equipment accurately depict WWII era British soldiers
- Separate plastic weapons and equipment are included for added realism
- 1 set includes: 8 British infantry, including 3 newly molded figures not available in 1/35 scale.
- 4 tank crewmen, 3 Bren gun carrier crewmen including driver (torso only). 1 civilian farmer for use in dioramas