Mark Fit (Strong)
Other products to consider: (10)
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)
This product is hazardous material and can only be shipped within the US.List price: $4.50You pay less than: $3.60Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 87135Volume: 40 mlView all products of type "Solvent"
Mark Fit is a special solvent designed to soften your model decals which will allow you to apply them onto difficult to apply areas such as bumpy and curved surfaces. This "strong" version has a more powerful formula for softening decals compared to the standard version. The Strong version helps decals adhere and conform to difficult curved surfaces or matte-painted surfaces. In addition, it could also help speed up the decal application process. The Bottle cap comes with brush applicator and contains 40ml of solvent.
Note: May cause damage to painted surface in some cases, particularly surfaces painted with acrylic paints.
How to Use:
- Apply Mark Fit solvent to area where decal is to be positioned.
- Place decal onto the area.
- Slide decal into correct position by a wet finger.
- Use a soft cloth or cotton swab to remove excess water and any air bubbles.
- Apply Mark Fit over the decal again, and then use a soft cloth or cotton swab to conform it to the model's surface.
- Do not touch until decal dries completely.