How to build, paint and finish realistic styrene models
Styrene Modeling is the first comprehensive book on modeling with styrene. You'll find hundreds of tips and techniques on how to assemble and improve plastic kits. Styrene Modeling includes detailed, how-to modeling advice from more than a dozen accomplished craftsmen who have built every conceivable type of styrene model. It's a handbook no modeler should be without.
- Chapter 1, The Case for Styrene, 40 Years Later!
- Chapter 2, Equipping The Styrene Workshop
- Chapter 3, Working With Styrene Sheet and Strip
- Chapter 4, Scratchbuilding Basic Boxes
- Chapter 5, Working With Styrene Kits
- Chapter 6, Kitbashing and Conversions
- Chapter 7, Detailing Techniques
- Chapter 8, Basic Painting and Finishing
- Chapter 9, Advanced Finishing Techniques
- Chapter 10, Scratchbuilding Projects and Techniques