Porsche Carrera GT
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Don't forget building supplies!
Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $723.00You pay less than: $578.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12050Scale: 1/12View all products of type "Carrera GT"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/12 scale premium assembly model kit of the Porsche Carrera GT. Assembly of the delicately curved body follows that of the full-size car. Durable die-cast suspension arms are combined with working dampers and stabilizers for real-action suspension. Metal-hinged doors, hood and rear cowl open realistically to display the fully detailed interior and V10 engine. The rear wing pops up to the extended position when the license plate is pressed, while the hard-top can be removed and stored under the hood to show off the convertible style of the Porsche.
Specs and Features
- This is an assembly kit version of Item 23206 1/12 Porsche Carrera GT Semi-Assembled Premium Model.
- Under panel, front trunk, and suspension arms are made from durable die-cast metal parts.
- Under panel part is pre-painted.
- Vinyl tubing depicts ignition cords, brake cables, etc.
- Photo-etched parts are included to depict mesh covers.
- Metal transfers depict emblem and rearview mirror surfaces.
- Decals, masking stickers, and seatbelt material included.
- 2 types of screwdrivers are included for easy assembly of some parts.