Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $296.00You pay less than: $236.80Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 16042Scale: 1/6View all products of type "CRF1000"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This large-scale motorcycle series model depicts the CRF1000L Africa Twin, Honda's modern adventure touring motorcycle inspired by their legendary 4-time Paris-Dakar champion off-road bike. The CRF1000L was released in 2015 and boasts a 998cc parallel-twin engine with a reported 92hp, plus an array of technology such as dual clutch transmission, selectable torque control for slippery surfaces, and ABS brakes. This assembly kit captures the bikes most minute detail in every way. It is sure to wow the most discerning model enthusiast at this very large scale!
- Numerous metal screws and shafts are used in the assembly process for a realistic and durable end result.
- The dual headlight is depicted by a combination of clear and metal-plated parts.
- Separate parts are included to depict foot pedal (optional) and center stand.
- Front fork utilizes metal inner and outer tubes, with internal spring for realistic suspension stroke. The rear damper has a metal shaft and has a pre-painted red spring.
- The drive-chain is depicted by two halves which sandwich together and recreate individual links.
- 4 separate parts are used to recreate the complex wheel spoke pattern. Solid synthetic rubber tire parts are included.