Cagiva Elefant 850 Paris-Dakar 1987
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $109.99You pay: $77.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Italeri ModelsStock Number: ITL 4643Scale: 1/9View all products of type "Elefant"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Cagiva Elefant was introduced in the early 1980s as an enduro motorcycle characterized by small to medium displacement engines. Following the acquisition of Ducati by Caviga, commercial production gradually evolved to incorporate the more powerful high performance twin-cylinder engine from 1985 onwards. The Cagiva Elefant competed against both German and Japanese motorcycles in the prestigious 1987 Paris-Dakar 'off-road' rally. The bike was characterized by its distinctive large fairing which covered the steel tube and light alloy trellis frame. The air-cooled twin-cylinder engine provided 80 HP at 8500 rpm and allowed the Italian bike to reach a maximum off-road speed of 185 km / h. The bike design reflected a "typical" Saharan configuration, with protective fairing, Ohlins off-road shock absorbers and low front fender.
Thin 40-50% for airbrush use, do not thin with alcohol.
- Formulated by Vallejo for Italeri
- Designed to match Testors paints of the same stock number
- Created to enhance our favorite hobbies and creativity
- Easy to use
- Ideal for brush or airbrush due to the richness and consistency of color and the excellent coefficient of dilution.
- These beautiful solids and tones meet and exceed the needs of the most demanding plastics hobbyists
- Non-toxic with a pleasant odor
- Easy clean up with soap and water
- Different mediums can be easily mixed to create different transparencies and textures
- No need for primer coats
- Fast drying and can be used for very fine surface coats to highlight miniature details