McLaren MP4/5B Honda w/Driver
Other products to consider: (22)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $48.00You pay: $32.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 92209Scale: 1/20View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The McLaren MP4/5B debuted at the United States Grand Prix, opening round of the 1990 Formula One Season. The car featured rounded nose cone and sleek body lines for the ultimate aerodynamic efficiency. Other key characteristics were the rear multi-arch diffuser and powerful RA100E V10 Honda engine. Expertly piloted by Ayrton Senna and Gerhard Berger, the MP4/5B dominated the 1990 season, with Senna winning the drivers championship.
Specs & Features
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model.
- Overall length: 226mm, overall width: 108mm.
- One-piece body cowl may be removed to display interior of car.
- Offers view of internal mechanics such as V10 engine, six-speed transverse gearbox and radiator.
- Features durable and accurately replicated ABS resin suspension arms.
- Includes markings for A. Senna and G. Berger.