Mclaren Mercedes Mp4/13
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (22)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $49.00You pay: $33.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 89718Scale: 1/20View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Tamiya is proud to announce the first of a series of re-releases of McLaren Formula 1 assembly kit models. Starting with the MP4/13, these kits will soon make their long-awaited return thanks to popular demand.
About the McLaren Mercedes MP4/13
1998 saw the introduction of new Formula 1 regulations and with it a new McLaren Mercedes machine. Featuring an effective aerodynamic design to produce high downforce, improved suspension for better road-holding, new Bridgestone tires, a well-balanced chassis designed by Adrian Newey, and of course the powerful 3-liter Mercedes V10 engine, the two cars driven by Mika Hakkinen and David Coultard dominated the season. Starting with a one-two finish at the Australian Grand Prix, the team went on to claim the Constructor's Title and Hakkinen outdueled Michael Schumacher to become the 1998 F1 Champion.
About the Model
- High-quality assembly kit display model of the MP4/13 in a new, stylish black packaging.
- Engine cowling can be removed to display interior details such as the V10 engine, radiator, and rear suspension after completion.
- Unique aerodynamic features such as the stepped underpanel and diffuser are precisely reproduced.
- Tires come with Bridgestone markings and are made from solid rubber for authetic feel.
- 2 sets of markings are included to depict cars driven by Mika Hakkinen or David Coultard.