Mclaren Honda MP4/7
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (19)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $48.00You pay: $32.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25171Scale: 1/20View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a Limited Edition Re-Release of the McLaren Honda MP4/7 Formula One model kit. The original kit was released in late 1992 and it is once again available for a limited time.
The full size MP4/7 included a number of technological innovations, including McLaren's first semiautomatic transmission, which was linked to an electronically managed throttle and enabled gear changes without the driver lifting their foot from the pedal. This was married with the newly developed RA122E/B V12 engine from Honda. Although the car was unable to deliver the ultimate goal of a championship, it was still piloted to a highly respectable 5 wins in the 1992 Formula One 1992 season.
- The model accurately depicts the MP4/7, with one-piece front wing, nose cone and lower monocoque part.
- Rear wing includes integrated upper/lower slats and side plates.
- Details such as the V12 engine, horizontally placed transmission and side pontoon radiators are all faithfully reproduced.
- Wheels are attached using highly realistic hex screws.
- Marking options included depict A. Senna and G. Berger machines.