2015 Mazda MX-5
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (14)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $49.00You pay: $33.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24342Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Miata"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
2015 saw the debut of the 4th generation Mazda Roadster (MX-5), the iconic car with a heritage dating back to 1989. This dynamic lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North America) engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment. Tamiya has faithfully captured the NEW roadster in 1/24 scale! Details include option to choose left or right hand drive, soft top in folded position and highly detailed interior.
- Roadsters are just made to be driven with the top down, and this model recreates the car with windows and top retracted.
- Clear parts and metal-plated reflector pieces make for realistic lights. Hubcap emblems are recreated with metal transfers.
- Other emblems are also depicted using metal transfers, the metallic finish giving the model a realistic sparkle that's bound to impress!
- The model's realistic underside depicts suspension and drivetrain, including Mazda's own unique Powerplant frame.
- Parts are included to allow assembly as a left- or right-hand drive vehicle. The female figure is a first for this long-running Series!
- Finely-detailed decals recreate center display and instrumentation, with metal plated air blowers and shift base adding further detail.
- Mirror surfaces and emblems are captured by metal transfers. Sheet includes window masking stickers, and seatbelt depictions.
- Decals are included to allow a choice of 4 versions of the car: Japanese, U.S., British and European. Choices, choices.....