Toyota Scion FR-S (Toyota FT86)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $65.00You pay: $42.71(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24323Scale: 1/24View all products of type "BRZ / FT86"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/24 scale assembly model of the new Toyota 86, which was released to the driving public in April 2012. Details of full size subject: The Toyota 86 is a lightweight, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car. It is a collaborative effort between Toyota and Subaru and is powered by a 2.0-liter flat 4-cylinder engine which features Toyota's D-4S direct injection technology. From the exterior styling to the suspension, every component of the 86 has been newly designed with the goal of providing a fun driving experience to commuters across the globe.
Specs & Features
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 177mm, Width 84mm.
- Hood may be opened to reveal the flat-4 engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Metal transfers included for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems.
- Detailed suspension and drivetrain.
- Includes metal-plated parts for light cases.
- Window masking stickers included.