Open Interface Tom's SC430
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $58.00You pay: $37.12(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24293Scale: 1/24View all products of type "SC430"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Following the introduction of the 1/10 R/C Expert Built Open Interface Tom's SC430, we proudly announce the 1/24 scale assembly kit model of this Super GT race car.
About the Open Interface Tom's SC430
Toyota introduced the Lexus SC430 as the successor to the Supra for the 2006 Super GT. Driven by the duo of Juichi Wakisaka and Andre Lotterer, the team's best finish thus far was winning Round 1 at Suzuka Circuit. Consistent performances kept the team among the title contenders, and it all came down to the final race of the season, Round 9 Fuji. A 4th place finish was just enough for the team to squeeze past its rivals and claim the 2006 Super GT Championship by the slim margin of one point.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/24 scale assembly kit model of the 2006 No.36 Open Interface Tom's SC430 driven by Wakisaka/Lotterer at Round 3 Fuji.
- Pre-painted semi-gloss black die-cast underpanel for added weight and realism.
- Includes metal transfers for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems for extra highlights.
- Clear window parts feature black masking stickers to recreate tinted effect.
- Nylon mesh included for the front air duct.
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Use with ITEM# 12617 SC430 Photo-Etched Parts Set (sold separately) for even more detail.