Toyota Tom's 84C
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $51.00You pay less than: $40.80Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24289Scale: 1/24View all products of type "GT / Le Mans"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Originally released in 1985, this model is now being re-issued in a Limited Production Run, for the first time since it was discontinued in 1993. To further enhance the kit's appeal, it will feature an all-new box design.
About the Toyota Tom's 84C
Toyota Tom's 84C was one of the most outstanding group C machines on the world endurance racing scene in 1984. The car uses a modified Toyota 4T-GT turbo 4 cylinder DOHC 2 valve engine of 2090cc which realizes approximately 500 horse power. Tamiya faithfully replicates this high performance racer on a 1/24 scale, now available again as a limited edition re-release kit
About the model
- Detailed 1/24 assembly model kit of the Toyota Tom's 84C.
- Model accurately depicts front/rear suspension and interior.
- Rear cowling can be removed after assembly allowing full display of engine.
- Comes with high quality Cartograf decals depicting car No.36 and 38.
- Synthetic rubber tires.
- Limited re-release of Item 24053, originally produced in 1985.
- Newly designed package.