Porsche 911 Turbo 1988
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (9)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $38.00You pay: $25.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24279Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Porsche 911"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Tamiya proudly releases the Porsche 911 Turbo, further expanding our line of Porsche 911 series of models. Famed as the culmination of the 911 series, the Turbo's impressive design and performance made it the most well known member of the 911 series.
About the Porsche 911 Turbo
The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsche's first street model to feature a turbo engine. The air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3 liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbo's distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear overfenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
- Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbo's impressive style, including front and rear overfenders and large-size rear wing.
- Model features all-new body design to accommodate Turbo's extra wide tires.
- Underside of model features realistic engine detailing with separately molded exhaust pipe.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern.
- Metal transfers used for mirrors and logo.