Jagermeister Alfa Romeo 155
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $46.00You pay less than: $36.80Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24148Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Alfa 155"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a classic model of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI. The car made its debut in the 1993 season of the German Touring Car Championship (DTM) series, blowing the competition away in route to becoming that season's champion. While the works team used the newest 1994 spec of the car in the next year's DTM, the 1993 version was used by a number of private teams including the Schubel Engineering team. The Schubel car was adorned with the orange livery of the German liquor company called Jagermeister, and it got its German sponsor some podium time by finishing third in the final round of the season.
- Highly accurate recreation of the body of the 155 V6 TI.
- The V6 engine is recreated in impressive detail, with separate parts depicting air funnels and intake.
- The underside of the car features realistic depictions of suspension and exhaust system.
- Interior features roll cage, bucket seat and instrumentation captured in detail.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
- Markings are included to recreate the distinctive Jagermeister-sponsored No.27 car.