Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $46.00You pay: $31.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24137Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Alfa 155"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI race car introduced in 1993 incorporated a 420hp 2.5-liter V6 engine matched with a full-time 4WD system for stable handling. In addition, the 50:50 front/rear torque split ratio adjusted automatically according to track, speed, and tire wear conditions. Alfa Romeo entered four 155s during the 1993 German Touring Car Championship Series, including two from the Alfa Corse team. Driven by former F1 drivers Nicola Larini and Alessandro Nannini, they immediately established themselves as a championship contender and eventually won the coveted title. The Tamiya 1/24 scale model replica accurately captures the details of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI as it was raced in 1993.
- Highly accurate recreation of the body of the 155 V6 TI.
- The V6 engine is recreated in impressive detail.
- The underside of the car features realistic depictions of suspension and exhaust system.
- Interior features roll cage, bucket seat and instrumentation captured in detail.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
- Markings are included to recreate Larini's No.8 and Nannini's No.7 car.