Toyota Land Cruiser 80 w/Sport Options
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $50.00You pay: $33.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24122Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Land Cruiser"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This re-issue kit from 1993 recreates Toyota's Land Cruiser 80. The model is based upon the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 VX Limited model (Item 24107). It adds large tires and parts depicting aftermarket customizations available in the day. The legendary Land Cruiser's 80 series was announced in October 1989 and offered a range of upgrades to the 60 series it replaced; from a larger body with more curves, to a newly-designed chassis unit that further boosted off-road capability. Its coil-spring suspension ensured that its occupants enjoyed a comfortable ride. The luxurious VX limited version provided further upgrades over the standard model.
- Ladder frame chassis is accurately reproduced.
- Front and rear suspension incorporate metal coil springs to actuate the long-stroke suspension.
- Metal-plated parts are included to recreate front guard, ladder on rear of vehicle, five roof-top auxiliary lamps, wheels and roof rack.
- Includes clear bonnet parts to allow appreciation of the detailed engine after construction.
- Can be assembled to recreate right- or left-hand drive vehicle.
- Realistic interior.
- Sporty decals included.