Lotus Type 79 1978
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (21)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $78.00You pay: $49.92(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 20060Scale: 1/20View all products of type "Formula 1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model kit of the Lotus type 79.
- The front and rear upper cowls can be removed after assembly to view the engine and cockpit area.
- The monocoque chassis, suspension, and engine have been precisely reproduced.
- Synthetic rubber tires included.
- Top quality decals to depict the Lotus seen at both British and German GP's, which did not feature JPS markings, are included.
- Newly designed tires and metal funnel covers included.
- Add further detail to your model with Item 12635 1/20 Lotus Type 79 1978 Photo-Etched Parts Set.