Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $120.00You pay: $79.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 16014Scale: 1/6View all products of type "MB50"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Honda MB50z motorcycle was introduced in 1979 and it immediately became popular for its sporty design style. The 49cc air-cooled 2-stroke single-cylinder engine produced 7hp and was equipped with a bell-shaped combustion chamber to ensure stable combustion through all speeds. The bike featured a unique cross line backbone frame structure as well as Honda's distinctive Com-Star wheels. With its simple construction and sporty mechanism, the MB50z garnered a large fan base during the 1980s. The Tamiya 1/12 scale model is a faithful in every way to the life size subject.
Specs and Features
- 1/6 scale plastic assembly kit.
- The simple form of the bike, including the distinctive Com-Star wheels, is accurately reproduced.
- Coil springs are used on rear dampers to enable rear suspension movement.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern included.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict throttle and brake cables, etc.
- Steerable front fork/wheel.
- Decal sheet to match 2 body colors (Red, Black) included.