Bmw R75/5 Police Bike
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $199.00You pay: $129.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 16006Scale: 1/6View all products of type "R-75"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the BMW R75/5 Police Type
In the early 1970's BMW started manufacturing motorcycles with engine capacities over500cc. The BMW R75/5 was the fastest production motorcycle with a top speed of 100 mph(179km/h). This model is based on the motorcycle which the police used on the 'Autobahn' in Germany. Whilst riding at high speeds the Police Officer was protected by a large front wind-shield. The BMW R75/5 motorcycles were famed to be very reliable.
About the Model
- The BMW R75/5 has been modeled accurately with the motorcycles features such as:
- Two cylinder 750cc motor and cooling fan
- Large cowling and Windshield
- Parts for blue police light and two-way radio included
- Kick Starter and Brake Pedal
- Police Markings
- Moveable stand
- The front and rear tires are made with realistic pneumatic rubber.-This is a re-release.