YZR-M1 09 Fiat Yamaha Team - Estoril Edition
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $81.00You pay: $52.12(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14120Scale: 1/12View all products of type "YZR-M1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Portuguese 2009 Moto GP saw Fiat Yamaha Team riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo race specially colored YZR-M1s as a means for Fiat to promote the release of their new car, the Punto Evo. The race ended up being a successful weekend for the Fiat Yamaha team as Jorge Lorenzo went on to comfortably take the win.
Specs & Features
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit model.-Length: 172mm, Width: 56mm.
- Features of the 2009 bike, including the 800cc inline 4-cylinder engine, frame, and suspension, are accurately reproduced.
- Front and rear slick tires are made with solid synthetic rubber for enhanced realism.
- Small screws enable detachment of cowling parts even after assembly.
- Masking stickers are included to make painting a breeze.
- High-quality Cartograf decals are included to depict both No.46 and No.99 machines.
- Vinyl tubing depict throttle, clutch, and brake cables. -Fuel tank fairing can also be detached.
- A tank pad sheet is also included to allow you to faithfully depict Jorge Lorenzo's bike.
- Racing stand included.
- Separately available Valentino Rossi Figure (High-Speed Racing) (Item 14118) can be posed on the bike to depict a dynamic cornering stance.
- Provide greater realism to your model with separately available Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 Front Fork Set (Item 16363)