Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $39.00You pay: $26.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 14035Scale: 1/12View all products of type "CBR-400"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Honda's CBR400F was released in December 1983 as a super sports 400cc motorcycle. Its air-cooled 4-cylinder engine featured a variable valve timing system. The Tamiya model kit was originally released in 1984 and it is back as a re-release. The CBR400F is accurately reproduced and features of the bike including the frame and rear PRO-Link suspension are highly detailed. This kit also includes a single seat cowling and an under cowling as well as different stripe decals to match the bike's black, red, or white body colors.
Specs & Features
- 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Double cradle frame and rear PRO-Link suspension reproduced in high detail.
- Highly-detailed engine with cooling fins and carburetors.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict brake and plug cables, etc.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Steerable front wheel.
- Stripe decals to match 3 different body colors (Black, Red, White) included.