Nissan Fairlady 240ZG Street Custom Car
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $225.00You pay: $149.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12051Scale: 1/12View all products of type "240Z"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This classic model of the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG receives an updated release (the original model was released as Item 12010 back in 1973) with new parts included to depict the car as a "street custom" version fitted with customizations commonly added to the car for the era. The car itself is one for the ages, the sporty body hinting at the performance provided by the 6-cylinder engine and a 5-speed synchromesh transmission.
- New parts are included to depict a customized version of the car, including RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels, a strut tower brace, and metal parts to recreate the air funnels.
- Comes with photo-etched parts recreating buckles for the racing style seatbelts and carburetor insulation panel
- Separate parts depict roll bar and bucket seat.
- Features of the L20 engine have been richly remodeled.
- Hood, doors, and rear hatch are operable even after assembly.
- Rack & pinion arrangement enables the front wheels linked with the steering wheel to move.
- Tires are realistically depicted with semi-pneumatic rubber.