Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch, resin and metal parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $662.00You pay: $439.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 12047Scale: 1/12View all products of type "Enzo"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/12 scale premium assembly kit model of the Enzo Ferrari. In order to obtain an intricate level of detail, this kit is constructed from high quality materials including PS resin cowling, die-cast suspension arms and other metal parts, photo-etched meshes, and synthetic rubber tires. This model also features a one-piece monocoque frame, as well as a highly-detailed V12 engine and drivetrain. Suspension arms combine with dampers and stabilizers for an actual working suspension. Metal hinged gull-wing doors open smoothly thanks to built-in springs and dampers. Front and rear cowling can be opened allowing display of the model's internal features. This is the ultimate Ferrari aficionado car model kit.
Specs and Features
- This is an assembly kit version of Item 23205 1/12 Enzo Ferrari Semi-Assembled Premium Model.
- Features newly-designed engine parts and chassis under panel.
- Vinyl tubing depicts ignition cords, brake cables, etc. to achieve a realistic finish.
- Photo-etched parts are included to depict mesh grilles, seatbelt buckles, etc.
- Decals, metal transfers, side emblem stickers, masking stickers, and seatbelt stickers included.
- 2 types of screwdrivers are included for use during assembly.