Peterbilt 359 Conventional
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $169.95You pay: $135.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7455Scale: 1/16View all products of type "Tractor"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
When one thinks of American trucks the Peterbilt 359 Conventional is the first one that comes to mind. Their durability combined with a virtually unchanged appearance has led to a universal presence of these trucks on American highways since the mid-60s. The owners, often drivers operating alone did everything they could to turn their truck into the best thing that a man could own. Powerful engines from Caterpillar, Cummins or Detroit Diesel with up to 600 bhp, lightweight aluminium cab, bonnet and rims, chromed exhausts, fuel tanks and bumpers turned each trucker into his very own King of the Road . On the long Coast to Coast journeys he has his own home with him which gives him a feeling of total independence. The dream of the American way of drive has for decades been, and still is the Peterbilt 359 Conventional.
- Opening Bonnet
- Detailed Caterpillar engine with turbo-charger
- Multi-part chassis
- Structured and chrome plated running boards
- Detailed chassis and axles
- Clearly arranged and finely detailed dashboard
- Various chrome plate parts, including fuel tanks, exhaust pipes, mirrors and radiator grill
- Multi-part and separate sleeping compartment
- Drivers cab with instrument panel and seats
- Authentic chrome plated name-plates
- Decal set with colourful decorative elements and number plates