Shelby GT 500
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (24)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $50.00You pay: $40.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7243Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Mustang"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The 2007 Shelby GT 500 that has been available since May 2006 makes a strong impression with its pleasing retro design and modern styling elements. The silhouette of the car with its long bonnet, striking roofline and short rear is reminiscent of its predecessor of 40 years ago. The aggressive front suggests the potential of a snappy sports car. Behind it slumbers a mighty 500 bhp 8 cylinder engine with 5.4 litre capacity with a supercharger that even operates at low speeds. The sonorous bass of the powerful V8 engine confirms the expectations of the driver: pure enjoyment. The easy handling GT 500 accelerates from 0 to 100 in less than 5 seconds and the speedometer goes up to 260 km/h.
- True to original bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed 8 cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Finely detailed wheel suspension
- Rotating wheels
- True to original wheel hubs and brakes
- Detailed chassis
- Chrome wheels, reflectors and Cobra logo
- Instructions with authentic decals for various registration plates (USA, D, F, GB, I, NL)