Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $31.95You pay: $23.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7095Scale: 1/24View all products of type "2CV"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The 2CV was first presented to the public in 1948. With this puristic, economical small car that was easy to maintain and simple to operate, Citroen offered a robust mass-produced people's car that had suitably good suspension for use on the sparsely built up road network. From 1981, by which time the 2CV had long been a cult object, a two-colour version was launched, the red and black 2 CV 6 Charleston which, in September 1982, was followed by a yellow and black version, both equipped with an air-cooled, 29 hp, 0.6 litre, two-cylinder horizontally opposed engine. Like the original, the model kit offers chrome wheel hubs, the typical chrome head lamps, with a multi-part engine and naturally a movable bonnet.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multipart detailed engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with dashboard, seats and seat backs
- Build with optional open or closed roof
- Movable wheels
- Bottom half of front side window optionally hinged open or closed
- Various chrome parts, including wheel hubs, door handles and headlamps
- Rubber-look tyres
- Instructions and authentic decals with various registration marks (D, F, NL, I, GB, B)