VW Beetle 1500 Limousine 1968
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7083Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Beetle"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
For many years the Volkswagen Beetle was the car in which everything began. Innumerable young people learned to drive in it; innumerable people drove it as the first car in their lives. Over the years improvements were continually being made to the car in order to keep the Beetle competitive. By 1968 the Beetle had reached a standard that always kept it ahead of the competition. The former 1131cc engine became a 44 hp 1500 cc engine. Front disc brakes and a new semi-trailing-arm rear axle held its temperament in check. The headlamps were now vertical and it was possible to fill up the tank through a side flap.
- True-to-original bodywork with fine surface features
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed four cylinder horizontally opposed engine
- Optional trailer coupling
- Detailed interior with dashboard, individual seats and rear bench seat
- CAN BE BUILT OPTIONALLY AS LEFT OR RIGHT HAND DRIVE
- Movable wheels
- Includes vase for dashboard
- Various chrome parts including bumper bars, wheel rims, door handles and wing mirrors
- Imitation rubber tyres
- Instructions and authentic decals with various registration marks