'69 Camaro Z/28 RS
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (27)
Customize your model: (34)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7081Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Camaro"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Camaro Z/28 RS was the General Motors answer to the successful Ford Mustang. An economical car that could also be afforded by young people, equipped with a hefty V8 engine, it was what the market wanted. The aim was also for the Camaro to take part in SCCA races without needing much modification motor racing for everyone. So at the outset 5 litre V8 engines were built with a capacity of 290 hp. Over the years this was hotted up until in 1969 it was normally 430 hp with a 7 litre V8, which could even delivery up to 500 hp. As the Camaro could reach 100 km/h in 6 seconds, it only took 14.6 seconds to reach the top speed of just over 200 km/h. With so much power they could take part in all races straight away.
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate removable bonnet
- Detailed multi-part engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- True-to-original wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Many chrome parts including wheels, bumper bars, mirrors, radiator grille
- Instructions with authentic decals