Trabant 601 Universal
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $25.95You pay: $20.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7070Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Trabant 601"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Trabant 601 with its typical trapezoidal shape was the third and most prolific model of the Trabant series. It was produced from 1964 onwards. It was followed in 1965 by the 3-door estate version called the Universal . This was also powered by a 26 bhp air-cooled two-cylinder, two-stroke engine displacing 600 cc which emitted an unmistakeable sound. The long rear side windows of the Universal imparted a rather pleasing appearance. Of particular note was the boot space which after a quick conversion offered room for up to 1400 litres of baggage, and could be easily loaded thanks to the wide-opening tailgate. Over 544,398 units of this in reality universally usable estate car left the production line up to 1989.
- Original bodywork reproduction with fine surface details
- Separate, moveable bonnet
- Multi-part, detailed engine
- Separate Exhaust System
- Detailed interior with instrument panel, seats with headrests and rigid rear seat
- Moveable wheels
- Faithfully reproduced wheel rims and removable spare wheel
- Opening boot lid and removable rear shelf
- Detailed Chassis
- Reproduction rubber tyres and spare wheel
- Instruction sheet and authentic decal set with various registration numbers (GDR, CS, PL, HUN, A, D)