'05 Chevy Impala Police Car
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (9)
Customize your model: (22)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $39.95You pay: $31.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7068Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Impala"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The eighth generation of the Chevrolet Impala came out in 1999. This mid-range car was very successful in the USA and, like other Chevrolets in the past, was offered with a specially developed police package. The Impala differs from older full-size saloons in that it has smaller dimensions, so that the car is essentially lighter to steer and control. However it still offers ample space for both the policemen and their 'passengers' in the separate rear compartment. Unlike the civil version, it has a reinforced chassis and the large, 203 hp, 3.8 litre, V6 engine giving it a top speed of 216 km/h and acceleration of 0 to 100 in 7.2 seconds.
- True-to-original reproduction, one-piece body and fine surface details
- Model easy to build
- Bucket seats
- Ready assembled and painted light bar for the roof
- Detailed interior with dashboard, textured door lining, rear bench seat and typical partition
- Detailed one-piece chassis
- Screws and metal axles
- True-to-original reproduction of special police wheel rims
Instructions and authentic decals for three trim variants:
- City Police Dept.
- Police Canton, Ohio
- Demo-Version Chevrolet Police Vehicles Impala