Lamborghini Diablo VT
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7066Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Diablo"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Calling a sports car after a bull with the incisive name of "Devil" is a clear indication to the buyer of what to expect. In 1990 Lamborghini presented the Diablo, at that time the fastest production car in the world. It was a potent successor to the Countach which had been in production for 16 years. In 1993 the Diablo VT was on offer for around DM 500,000. For this price one got a brutal 492 brake horse power out of a 5.7 litres cubic capacity engine. Who dared, could try to reach the all-wheel drive Diablo VT's maximum speed of 328 km/h (204 mph). At that time the Lamborghini however already consumed about 25 litres per 100 kilometres of the best Super Plus. Nevertheless between 1993 and 1999 four hundred Diablo VT's were sold.
- Reproduction of the original bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate, opening bonnet
- Multi-part detailed twelve-cylinder engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Detailed suspension
- Reproduction of the original wheel rims
- Fully detailed chassis
- Diversity of chrome parts, including wheel rims, engine block and exhaust manifold
- Instruction sheet and authentic decal set for various registrations (D, GB, F, NL, I, A, B, CH)