'65 Ford Mustang 2+2
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (33)
Name ItGofer Racing Decals$9.99 $7.19
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7065Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Mustang"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
An attractively designed coupe, specially developed for the younger driver was presented to the public at the 1964 World Exhibition in New York. It delighted the visitors. On its first day in the showroom, the 8000 models available were completely sold out and a further 22000 orders were taken. The initial classic hardtop and convertible were followed in 1965 by the 2+2 Fastback. All were offered with a variety of engines, including a 289 cubic inch (4.7 litre) eight-cylinder with up to 275 bhp. The maximum speed of this long, tapered Fastback 2+2 Mustang was around 189 km/h (117 mph). It accelerated from 0 to 100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 9.0 seconds.
- Faithfully reproduced bodywork with finely structured surfaces
- Separate, opening bonnet
- Multi-part, fully detailed engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel and structured seats
- Detailed Suspension
- Faithfully reproduced wheel rims
- Detailed chassis
- Many chrome parts, including wheel rims, bumpers and radiator grill
- Instruction sheet and authentic decal set