Porsche Carrera RS 3.0
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.95You pay: $27.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7058Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Porsche 911"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
In 1972, there rolled off the line a special sports version of the 911, with which Porsche marketed what they were famous for: speed. The name Carrera in various shades decorated the sides of this racer, the sporty character of which was also visually underlined by the front lip, the wide rear wheel arches and the massive rear spoiler. Its successor with the reshaped voluminous rear spoiler known as the whale tail had a larger air-cooled flat-six 3-litre engine with 200 bhp. Deliberately designed for speed, this pure road racer reached a top speed of 240 km/h and sprinted from 0 to 100 in just 6.3 seconds.
- Multi-part six-cylinder engine with separate air filter
- True-to-original reproduction of chassis
- Multi-part spartan interior with authentic dashboard
- Filigree shock absorbers and wheel suspension
- One-piece body
- Separate bumpers
- True-to-original reproduction of rear spoiler
- Separate bonnet
- Chrome parts include wheel rims, door handles, wing mirrors and engine parts
- Decals with international markings (D, GB, F, NL, I, A, B, S)