Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Sport Package
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $39.95You pay: $31.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7027Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Porsche 918"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Porsche always knows how to go one better. In the development centre in Weissach near Stuttgart, Porsche technicians have put the 918 Spyder super sports car - which can achieve up to 345 km/h (215 mph) on a slimming diet. Since the technical specification is already outstanding, an improvement was only possible by reducing the weight using magnesium instead of aluminium and titanium instead of steel. The lightweight construction of the 887 bhp super sports-car has already overwhelmingly demonstrated its qualities: the 918 Spyder carrying the Martini Racing design and fitted with Weissach Sports equipment - recognizable by the additional aerodynamic wings at the rear and the 7 spoke rims - established a new lap record on the northern circuit of the Nurburgring in September 2013 with a time of 6 minutes 57 seconds.
- Faithfully reproduced multi-part body
- Multi-part eight cylinder engine
- Fully detailed replica electric motors
- Can be assembled with or without roof
- Structured front seats
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel
- Separate, moveable rear spoiler
- Fully detailed suspension
- Rotating wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Diverse chromed parts, including wheel rims and reflectors
- Comprehensive decal set for the record car in Martini Racing Design