Back To The Future II Time Machine (Snap-tite)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
In the classic series of Back To the Future movies, the iconic Delorean Time Machine evolved from film to film. The surprise ending to the first movie hinted at what was to come as the Delorean lifted off the ground and took flight. This model kit from Polar Lights introduces the BTTF II Time Machine. It features the same brushed-metal finish used on the 2013 release, but also supplies new parts to hold the wheels in pivoted flying position. A stand system holds the model off the ground to complete the kit.
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 1 (ages 8 and up)
- No glue or paint required
- Molded in brushed silver and gray
- Flying car from Back to the Future II
- Snap assembly, no paint required
- Authentic brushed metal-look body
- New parts
- Lightning hook and Mr. Fusion options