Honda 750 Four Motorcycle
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $47.50You pay: $31.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: MPC Classic KitsStock Number: MPC 827Scale: 1/8View all products of type "CB-750"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Honda 750 with its in-line four cylinder motor is called the original "Universal Japanese motorcycle". MPC's large 1/8 scale kit features incredible detail with vinyl tubing for brake and motor lines. It's molded in two colors and is packed with chrome parts. Color decals included and vintage packaging round out this "upright" rider!
- 1/8 Scale, Skill 3
- Paint and cement required
- Molded in red, black, clear and clear red with vinyl tires
- Over half of the kit's parts are chrome plated
- Includes vinyl tubing for motor detail and brake lines
- Color Decals with optional striping
- Retro Deluxe packaging