1971 Mercury Cyclone Stock Car - Donnie Allison
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (28)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $31.25You pay: $20.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: MPC Classic KitsStock Number: MPC 796Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Cyclone"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
MPC PRESENTS DONNIE ALLISON'S MERCURY CYCLONE
Vintage racing cars are very popular today and MPC has worked with Donnie Allison racing to reintroduce his unmistakable and sought after Mercury Cyclone stock car kit. Chassis part tooling has been backdated to its original configuration to make this kit as close as possible to the original. It's molded in two colors and comes with full color Retro Deluxe reproduction decals and vintage packaging!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 3 (ages 12 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in White
- Backdated chassis tooling
- Mercury Cyclone body and accessories molded in white
- Stock car chassis and motor molded in black
- Super-detailed kit with full racing suspension and roll cage
- Hollow vinyl racing tires
- Full-color decal sheet
- Vintage reproduction packaging