Pick Up w/ ZPU-2
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
With its open cargo bay design, the light truck known as pickup is widely utilized in many fields nowadays. Pickups find their way well into military purposes at each corner of the world for its advantages. ZPU-2 is a double-barrel AA gun developed by the former Soviet Union, and Type 58 is the Chinese-built version.
For fast shooting and great power, it can be loaded onto many vehicles. And it plays an important role in the low-altitude air defense and other offensive operations. It is still see activities in modern warfare and armed conflict today as an efficient fire support weapon.
This is the 1/35 scale plastic kit of PICKUP w/ZPU-2. Doors can be assembled in the open or closed position. Complex structure of ZPU-2 AA gun is accurately modeled. The AA gun is moveable and the movement of sight is linked to the gun barrel through linkage system. Two weapon options are provided (ZPU-2/Type 58 AA gun). Precision PE parts are included. Two paint schemes for the Pickup are provided.
Overall length: 140mm; width: 57mm
- This Is A Realistic Replica Of Pickup W/ ZPU-2 AA Machine Gun. It's Perfect To Show Them Separately As Well As In Dioramas.
- Doors Can Be Built In Open Or Closed Position. The Tailgate Of Cargo Box Is Movable.
- Chassis Subassembly Is Precisely Reproduced With Steerable Front Wheels. Tread Patterns Of Rubber Tyres Are Apparent.
- The AA Gun Is Precisely Modeled. It Can Be Built In Firing Or Travelling Position. A Chinese Type 58 AA Gun Model Can Be Made.
- The AA Gun Is Equipped With An Ingenious Sight Subassembly Which Can Follow The Movement Of Barrels.
- The Model Kit Contains Yellow, Green And Black Sprues As Well As A Decal Sheet And A PE Fret.