BMW R12 with Sidecar Civilian Versions 3 in 1
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (34)
Customize your model: (10)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
BMW R12 was the most popular german motorcycle in II World War. In period 1936-42 36000 of this motorcycles was produced. However he starts his career before war as civilian motorcycle, later modified for service in Wehrmacht and other german army formations. BMW R12 participated in fights on almost all theatres of war except Pacific. Lot of BMW's today are in collectors hands and still driving.
Includes parts for:
- One carburetor version
- Two carburetor version
- Version annexed by Wehrmacht
- BMW R12 civilian one-carburetor version Westfalen, 1937
- BMW R12 Civilian two-carburetor version Nurnberg, 1938
- BMW R12 from k.Kradschutzen Abteilung der 2.Panzer Division, France, May 1940
- BMW R12 from 39th Panzerjager Abteilung der 3.Panzer Division, Poland, Sept. 1939