1940 Ford Coupe
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model: (47)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $33.75You pay: $22.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 1141Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Model 1940"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
AMT reintroduces the 1940 Ford Coupe "Trophy Series" kit! Featuring many original parts included in the early issues, including motor and wheel options along with additional customizing parts, this model is a value-packed bonanza! Special large format "Original Art" packaging includes a bonus print of the original box painting from AMT's historical archives.
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Two complete motors with bonus display stand
- Competition fuel tank, blower and headers
- Optional "Keystone" 5-spoke mag wheels
- Custom "Toronado" wheel covers and "nerf" style bumpers