Jim Cushman Plymouth Duster
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (34)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $31.25You pay: $21.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 924Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Duster"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Kats at AMT are proud to announce the next landmark reissue from AMT's original 1970s series of Chrysler late-model sportsman short track kit cars: Jim Cushman's Plymouth Duster! The Kats have retooled the missing inserts to remake the unique parts of this exciting model. Not stopping there, they've created a bonus photo reference booklet featuring images of the 1:1car! Now, for the first time in nearly four decades, enthusiasts can once again enjoy building this historic racer!
- 1/25 scale, skill level 2
- Molded in white
- All unique, original parts for Cushman's Duster have been restored
- Super-detailed motor, racing chassis and interior
- Expanded decal sheet, now with full stripes not included in original issue
- Bonus mini display box
- Vintage Retro Deluxe packaging