1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (42)
Don't forget building supplies!
DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $29.98You pay: $20.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 821Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Road Runner"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
AMT leads the pack with the best vintage muscle car model kits! AMT's 1968 Plymouth Road Runner muscle car kit is a modeler's favorite. Produced from modern-era toolings, the kit features all the detail and a high parts count that will appeal to all serious modelers. The interior builds up platform style, allowing easier paint detailing and the opening hood revels an intricate, multi-piece motor well worthy of display. Many parts options included!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white and clear
- Popular vintage muscle car, a modeler favorite!
- Motor and wheel options for "street machine" version
- Super-detailed chassis and interior with many separate parts
- Produced from modern-engineered tooling
- Includes full color decals
- Molded in white and clear with chrome parts and black vinyl tires