1940 Willys Coupe/Pickup Truck
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $29.98You pay: $20.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AMT ModelsStock Number: AMT 818Scale: 1/25View all products of type "Americar"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Build it as a coupe or a potent pickup, your choice! Newly tooled vintage-style Halibrand mags are included, front and rear, for a tough gasser look. The Goodyear "Blue Streak" slicks, made from new tooling and pad printed with white lettering plus the blue pin stripe, are worth the price of admission alone! Box art and decals have been reproduced from the most desirable first issue of the coupe/pickup kit. Decal markings include new extras and window parts are included in both clear and translucent red so you can complete the gasser look with a red backlight! It's wild! Build one today. Only from the Kats at AMT!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white, clear and clear red
- Value added kit with loads of parts-can be built as a gasser coupe or pickup!
- Newly-tooled vintage "Halibrand" front and rear wheels included
- All new Goodyear "Blue Streak" drag slicks with factory pad printing
- Expanded original decal sheet includes many new extras
- Retro-Deluxe packaging featuring desirable vintage AMT artwork
- Molded in White, clear and clear red with chrome plated parts and pad printed vinyl tires