2019 Mclaren Senna
Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model: (32)
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $73.00You pay less than: $58.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 24355Scale: 1/24View all products of type "McLaren Senna"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This Tamiya 1/24 scale model recreates the 2019 McLaren Senna in hyper detail! Named after legendary Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna, this extremely track-focused hypercar is McLaren's most calculated masterpiece. Its unmistakable appearance is dominated by numerous air intakes and aerodynamic addendum that create incredible downforce. Combine that with the extensive use of lightweight carbon fiber throughout and an insanely powerful engine and you have the recipe for a vehicle that launches like a missile and handles the curves like a go-kart!
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 198mm, width: 91mm, height: 60mm.
- The sleek aerodynamic body's form is captured in style. Uniquely, it is composed of a single monocoque part onto which body panels are attached individually, allowing a highly realistic depiction of the car.
- Parts are designed to be assembled into blocks of the same color, streamlining the painting process.
- Features a realistic depiction of the V8 twin turbo engine and visible sections of the complex surrounding engineering.
- The model can be assembled as European, U.S. or Japanese spec.
- Separate parts for brake calipers and discs ensure that while the wheels (and brake discs) rotate, the caliper remains stationary for super realism.
- The dashboard can be assembled in the standard roadgoing or streamlined racing positions.
- Metal transfers recreate McLaren logos.