1965 Corvette Sting Ray C2
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $159.95You pay: $127.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 7434Scale: 1/8View all products of type "Corvette"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
A challenging model construction kit of the all new second generation (1963-1967) Chevrolet Corvette. Designer Bill Mitchell was inspired by the shape and colour of the Sting Ray during the car's development. A great starting point for a super-detailed build!
- A full 21 inches long when built!
- Large, single part body in spectacular fastback styling
- Opening bonnet
- Rotating wheels
- Multi-part V-8 fuel injection engine including generator and fan
- Faithfully reproduced one piece chassis
- Tilting headlights
- Many chrome parts, including front grill, wheel rims and bumpers
- Rubber fan belts and hoses
- Authentic decal set